“Mark Freado was engaging, his presentation had substance, genuineness, and more relevance to me as a clinician.” ~Participant, Grand Prairie ISD
Mark Freado is Director, International Training Network for CF Learning, a program of Cal Farley’s in Amarillo, Texas. Freado’s 40-year professional career encompasses contributions to the mental health field, public education, social services, program development, leadership, consultation, and training. He is a master trainer of Life Space Crisis Intervention (LSCI), senior trainer of Developmental Pathway Assessment, a senior trainer of Helping Kids who Hurt: The Pillars of Transforming Care, and a certified trainer of Situational Leadership II with the Ken Blanchard Company.
Freado has worked with private providers, public agencies, and schools throughout the United States as well as Canada, Europe, Australia, South Africa, and Asia, speaking, consulting, and delivering training services. He specializes in program development, leadership skills, and interventions for at-risk and disadvantaged children, adolescents, and their families.
Freado has Masters Degrees in Forensic Psychology from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Counseling from West Virginia University, and a B.A. in Psychology and Political Science from Westminster College in Pennsylvania.
* The Art of Kid Whispering: Reaching the Inside Kid
* Angry and Aggressive Youth (keynote or workshop)
* Friends with Your Counter-Aggression (keynote or workshop)
* Supporting the Inherent Quality of Resilience (keynote or workshop)
* Life Space Crisis Intervention (1- or 2-day overview or 5-day full training)
* Helping Kids Who Hurt: The Pillars of Transforming Care (keynote or 2-day full training)
* Value-Based Services (keynote, activity-based workshop, or consultation)
* Supervision and Leadership (keynote or activity-based 1- to 3-day workshop, or consultation)
For more information about this presenter, email email@example.com