Lisa M. Shepard, MA, LPC, has over 30 years of experience in clinical services, program development, and executive management. Currently She is the owner of Honey’s Way LLC training and consulting firm. She also provides therapy to children, adolescents, and adults through a private practice. Lisa served for ten years as Executive Director of Family Service of Morgantown. Her responsibilities included a group home for sexually abused girls, small group homes for young mentally ill adults, counseling and support programs for adult victims of childhood sexual abuse, step down programs for recovering teen perpetrators, and a residential and diagnostic program treating children with mental health and behavioral problems. Lisa worked with Pressley Ridge for 15 years in clinical and executive leadership capacities, and was deputy state director for Pressley Ridge in West Virginia where she was responsible for fiscal and program development in residential, treatment foster care, and community-based services. As senior director for clinical services for Pressley Ridge in Pittsburgh, she provided clinical leadership for residential, treatment foster care, community-based, and educational services for the multi-state and international organization. She also served as the Administrator for the American ReED Association. Lisa was a Fulbright Scholar, serving as guest faculty at the University of Minho in Braga, Portugal. She has published several articles in domestic and international journals and is a Master trainer in Life Space Crisis Intervention (LSCI), Response Ability Pathways (RAP), Person Brain, Developmental Audit, Deep Brain Learning, and Situational Leadership II.
* Understanding the Effects of Trauma on Children (1 1/2-2 hour keynote or 1-day workshop)
* Why Clinician’s should consider Re-ED as an engaging clinical application (1-day workshop)
* How Calvin got His Groove Back: Teaching Troubled Children How to Use Their “Heads” (3-6 hour workshop or keynote)
* Effective Leadership and Supervision (3 hour workshop)
* The Clinician’s Guide to Reclaiming Youth (1-day workshop)
* Helping Schools Develop Non-Intrusive Mental Health Services (3 hour or 1-day workshop)
For more information about this presenter, email email@example.com